New project on active learning and innovative learning spaces
Novigado is a new project with an objective to support schools and related stakeholders in the transition from a conventional and teacher-centered classroom into teaching practices that promote active learning with the support of innovative learning environments and use of relevant ICT.
Schools and teachers are in a key transition phase where the increasingly technology-rich learning environments and student-centric pedagogy are gaining ground in current practices. The focus of teaching is shifting from content to developing key competences. Schools and teachers are also directly impacted by developments about modernising or transforming physical learning environments.
This recently launched Erasmus+ -funded Novigado project (Active learning and innovative teaching in flexible learning spaces) delves into these challenges and aims to support schools through an active learning model and the opportunities brought by the ICT and new learning environments.
Join now Novigado's online community of educators engaged with innovating in their teaching! You benefit from:
- Repository of resources including pedagogical videos, lesson plans, practices, etc.
- Publications and case studies to deepen your knowledge on active learning and innovative learning environments.
- Live events for professional development such as webinars, Teachmeets and live conversations.
- Blog with first-hand inspiring stories on implementing active learning and adapting learning spaces in schools.
- An interactive map of innovative learning spaces across Europe to get inspired.
The first Novigado webinar will focus on active learning and will take place on 20 April.Back