Join us for the next webinar on 10 March
Future Classroom Lab and Cloudwise invite you to join them on 10 March, 17:00 CET for a webinar with experts and teachers.
During the webinar, we will talk about digital tools and the challenges that come with them. How to employ different resources in teaching practice while minding students' safety? How to deal with different log-in details and platforms? In essence, how to bring innovation to our classroom in a meaningful and pedagogy-centred manner? Let's talk about COOL!
What is COOL?
COOL is the all-in-one digital learning platform that empowers learning, saving teaching time. The COOL Platform enables teachers to access all relevant educational apps via 1 dashboard and with 1 login.
How to join the webinar?
Instructions to access the online meeting room:
- Please click on this link to join the FCL webinar with Cloudwise
- You can join anonymously with your web browser OR log in with the Microsoft Teams app
- If you experience issues with low connectivity, adjusting your sound and video quality can help
- If you have questions to the speakers, you can ask in the Q&A window
- To get a better experience out of this webinar, you can use live captions and subtitles. Just go to your video controls and select Captions/Subtitles.
The webinar will be held via Microsoft Teams. If you have never attended a Microsoft Teams meeting before, you can consult the detailed manual how to attend a live event in Teams. Please note that participants of the webinar are responsible for the functioning of their equipment (system updates, browser updates, plugins installed etc.).
- Leon de Kanter, COOL Expert at Cloudwise, will be introducing COOL.
- Sigrid Hoogstad, Director at OBS de pijlstaart (Netherlands), who has been using COOL for several years.
- Miren Arrate, Teacher at Elgoibar Ikastola (Spain), will be talking about the monitoring function of the platform.
- Justin Walker, Teacher ICT&Art at Acornhouse School (Italy), will talk about the log in functions of the platform using QR codes and pictures.
Want to learn more about COOL?
Find below more resources:
- Hybrid learning strategies for educators
- How to empower schools with distance learning tools
- A teacher's guide to getting IT Admins excited about COOL
- COOL video
- COOL brochure
By clicking the link to join the webinar, you agree that your personal data will be retained for the duration of the time is needed to improve your live-event experience on our webinar, to analyse our traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. This includes a device's IP address, browser and operating system information, as well as geographic location. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties and will be used only for statistical purposes.
Please note that this webinar (video, audio and other information sent during the session) will be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, please join the live event as anonymous or do not join the session.
Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar!Back