Digital platforms in teacher education - New webinar
Future Classroom Lab and IRIS Connect invite you to join them on 22 June, 17h CET for a webinar with a focus on the impact of digital platforms in teacher education.
A case study will be presented by Anni Küüsvek from the University of Tartu. The speaker will show you how IRIS Connect has been implemented across their teacher education programmes, how it has been received by the teachers and its significant impact on their teaching techniques.
What is IRIS Connect?
IRIS Connect exists to bridge the gap between effective professional learning and the reality of classrooms. They do this by using accessible and secure video collaboration technology and frameworks to empower and motivate teachers to continually develop their skills and achieve a high level of progress and sustained behavioural change in their classrooms. Their video-based platform supports a blended approach to sustain reflective and collaborative learning throughout a teacher's career, from initial teacher training through early career to late-career teachers.
How to join the webinar?
You can follow the webinar on
Save the date in your agenda and be ready to ask all your questions to our speakers!
- Anni Küüsvek, Teacher Education Specialist at the Centre for Teacher Education and Higher Education, University of Tartu (Estonia)
- Vesna Belogaska, Director at IRIS Connect (UK/Ireland)
More resources of use cases at different stages in education:
- From Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) to Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with Video Continued Professional Development (CPD) (UK)
- Strengthening lesson observation and feedback through video CPD (Estonia)
- Enriched professional learning culture (Netherlands)
- Cutting edge video learning tools that support trainee teachers (UK)
- Improving efficiencies in remote observation and coaching (Finland)
- A blended approach to reflective and collaborative Initial Teacher Education (Denmark)