Active Learning Inspirational Talks - the Novigado final conference
The Novigado final conference will take place on Tuesday 17 May 2022, 14h00-17h30 CEST, online. It will give an overview of the Novigado achievements and will offer food for thought through encouraging stories in form of short presentations from different stakeholders.
Active Learning Inspirational Talks - the Novigado final conference will take place on Tuesday 17 May 2022, 14h00-17h30 CEST, online.
The Novigado project’s final event will give an overview of the Novigado achievements and will offer food for thought through encouraging stories in form of short presentations from different stakeholders. The talks will cover insights both from theory and practice addressing challenges, opportunities and ideas related to active learning, transformation of learning environments and teachers’ professional development. The event will be organised online (MS Teams) allowing all those interested to join. All education stakeholders at European, national, regional and local levels including policy makers (national and regional levels), FCL industry partners, teacher educators involved with both initial and in-service teacher professional development, experts/researchers involved in the development of flexible learning spaces, teachers and school leaders are welcome. The participants will be provided a certificate of attendance.
The final conference will be opened by a Keynote speech by Prof. Stephen Heppell, titled: “Better learning environments for all: this will be the decade of dramatic progress”. The keynote will explore the detail and the potential of the learning decade ahead.
Six Inspirational talks will follow:
- 6 steps toward school innovation - a Future Classroom Lab in France / Xavier Garnier;
- Getting Rid of Obstacles for Learning - Sensors and wearables in Innovative Learning Spaces / Sampo Forsström and Mikko Horila;
- Can a cocktail of collaborative learning scenarios, flexible learning spaces and digital resources support innovation in education? / Stephanie Burton;
- Supporting Teamwork in Ambient Learning Spaces / Dr. Annelies Raes;
- Planning an active lesson in every classroom / Dr. Barbara Ostrowska;
- The role of technology in active learning / Adil Tugyan.