Facts4All - #OnlyFacts Awareness Raising Campaign on Disinformation
To tackle disinformation, we need to understand what type of content is out there, why social media posts are produced, shared and disseminated. The Facts4All Awareness Campaign aims to raise awareness on information disorder and provide the knowledge and hands on guidance on how to detect false content online.
Facts4All #OnlyFacts Campaign Materials
- Videos – ‘Let’s talk about information disorder!’
- Why do we need to talk about information disorder?
- Where do we get our information from?
- Mis-, dis-, mal- information – What it is it?
- Register for the Facts4All MOOC!
- Educate on Fake News and Media Literacy!
- Why do people share misleading content online?
- How is misleading information spread online?
- How to teach about information disorder?
- Challenge yourself – Tackle Disinformation!
- Facts4All Guide - ‘10 Steps to Remove Disinformation From Your Newsfeed!’
- Facts4All Challenge - ‘Only Facts Challenge – Tackle Disinformation!’
Support the Facts4All #OnlyFacts Campaign – Tackle Disinformation!