Over 30 industry partners are already supporting the Future Classroom Lab. The FCL enables companies to showcase their own ideas for new learning spaces and how their technology can support innovative pedagogical approaches to 21st century teaching and learning.
Each industry partner supporting the Future Classroom Lab will benefit of:
- Demonstrations of how each partner's technology can support innovative teaching and learning practices within workshops and training sessions organised by European Schoolnet.
- Offers to participate in European Schoolnet projects to develop pedagogical scenarios involving each partner's solution and pilot these scenarios in schools across Europe.
- Use of the Future Classroom Lab for the partner's own events up to four times a year
- Invitations to European Schoolnet's annual EMINENT conference for education ministries and strategic seminars for policy-makers.
- Access to the FCL validation service, a pan-European network of schools ready to participate in school pilots involving industry partners.
- Use of the Future Classroom Lab logo and have visibility in the Future Classroom Lab marketing materials; company and product literature will also be available to all delegates attending FCL events.
- Opportunies to work with and support the activities of relevant European Schoolnet Working Groups (e.g. Interactive Classroom Working Group).
- Opportunity to propose webinars - the Future Classroom Lab has launched a new series of webinars in collaboration with FCL industry partners.
In line with European Schoolnet's code of practice for industry partnerships, all ICT vendors will be treated equally and in a transparent manner. Each company will be asked to make a financial contribution toward the operational costs of the Future Classroom Lab and to commit to a two-year agreement with European Schoolnet under which they will be expected to provide and regularly refresh all necessary equipment (hardware, software …) at their own expense.
If you would like to know more about how your organisation can participate in the Future Classroom Lab, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.