Disclaimer by EUN Partnership aisbl
Disclaimer of content
- European Schoolnet (legal name: EUN Partnership AISBL) runs this public website at https://fcl.eun.org/ to inform the public, partners, teachers, stakeholders and others interested in content and services related to the Future Classroom Lab (FCL) initiative.
- We strive to keep the information on this website as accurate and timely as possible. If errors are brought to our attention (at firstname.lastname@example.org) we will correct them but we will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever with regard the use of the information on this website or any linked external sites, as well as information posted on the website by third parties.
- It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, we accept no liability/responsibility as we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted.
- European Schoolnet reserves the right, at its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove (portions of) the website at any time, including any materials which may have been made available by content contributors.
Acceptable use of FCL website Services
The use of FCL tools and services including this website is subject to the following conditions.
- You will not use the FCL tools and services for anything not related to or for the purpose of education.
- You will not post or send unauthorized commercial communications (such as "promotions" or spam) on or through the FCL tools and services.
- You will not use harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers (harvesting bots are used to collect a large number of email addresses to use for bulk emailing or for spamming; scrapers find and store information about a certain webpage; spiders are designed to systematically crawl and browse the World Wide Web usually for the purpose of indexing Web pages in order to provide them as search results for user search queries) in order to collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the FCL tools and services.
- You will not register someone else under your login (every user is responsible for his/her own registration with the service).
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not use the FCL tools and services to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory, nor anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the FCL tools and services.
- We take every measure possible to ensure that all copyrights are respected. If you notice a copyright infringement, please notify us as soon as possible.
© - All rights reserved. Copyright protection applies to the design of this website. Unless otherwise stated, content on this website can be used under the Creative Commons Licence Attribution Share Alike. Content from third party websites is subject to their own copyright, please refer to the site of origin for more information.
Trademarks and logos
Please note that use of the website does not imply any right or license to use any of the logos or trademarks that appear on the site. Such usage is always subject to the express written approval of the owner of the logo or trademark. Breach of this requirement may involve the imposition of penalties or damages against the infringer.